Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Standing in Awe...

There are few pictures from our trip I can't help but share in the context of my amazement with the beauty of God's creation.

Hanalei Bay Beach Park, Kauai

Kilauea Lighthouse, Kauai


Sunset at the Ke'e Beach, Kauai
Sunset at the Ke'e Beach, Kauai


"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made;
and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth. 
He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap:
he layeth up the depth in storehouses. 
Let all the earth fear the LORD:
let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. 
For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast." 

Psalm 33:3-9 (KJV for Kindle)



No comments:

Post a Comment