Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Grateful...

I am so grateful for my sweetest kids!
They fill my life with joy and laughter every day!




I have always been worried about being able to raise kids in a godly way, so they love their God, obey their parents and treat each other gently. This is still a concern of mine. Only now I know that I am not alone raising them. My God, who is also my Father and my Lord, takes care of my kids even when I don't feel up to a task. He knows my heart and hears my prayers. He loves my kids as much as I do, or even more so.

I thank you, Father, for entrusting me with these precious little souls and for helping me teach them your truths. Please watch over them and give me wisdom to be the best mom I could be to them!..

No comments:

Post a Comment