Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Who's your Daddy?


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
James 1:17

I give thanks to my Heavenly Father for all the wonderful blessings in my life! He has been so good to me! He is faithful and kind, mighty and just; He disciplines us when we are wrong (Hebrews 12:5-8), yet He constantly shows us mercy and compassion (Psalm 103:13).


One of the many blessings I have from my Father is a father of my children! He is the best husband to me and the best daddy for our children. Happy Father's Day to the one I love!..

No comments:

Post a Comment