Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Too bad I'm not much of a blogger...

Lately I've become involved with all sorts of on-line marketing, trying to support my husband's small business of publishing Bibles and Bible study resources for Kindle and Nook (you can take a look at his work here). Surprisingly, this is something I've come to like! I get to meet new people, read many good stories and come across valuable articles.

Here is the one I definitely want to share on my blog.

Internet Evangelism Idea #3: 10 Tips for Blogging with a Mission

Paul Steinbrueck's ministry has become a blessing for me, and I pray it blesses your heart as well.

Now I just wish I were a better blogger so I could put those tips to work...

2 comments:

  1. thanks for reading my blog. i'll check yours out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi, it's always good to come across a good blog. Yours is great! I enjoyed reading about your boys - they seem like a super fun gang ;)

    ReplyDelete