Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

For Natasha :) and all my friends, too

Sorry, guys, I've disappeared. Life is taking its toll on me. But praise God for His many mercies. Baby Matthew is a JOY! Kids love to squeeze and hug him. I am slowly making more friends - hurray! Illya and I have joined a Life Group (a small group at our church) - it's been a blessing. And today we're babysitting a dog! Off to Zoomars at San Juan Capistrano with kids. More pictures are to come!

Have a blessed weekend, everyone!








2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. So glad you all are well and that you have joined a group. It is wonderful to make those personal connections with others. My husband and I are considering starting a group at church. Take care and enjoy your family. How precious your littles ones are!

    ReplyDelete