Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome to the world, little one!

The due date was February 12th, but the baby would not drop and no progress was noticed. So we agreed on an induction on the Valentine's Day. What a cute idea, we thought, to have the fruit of our love to actually join us on the day the world celebrates love!

So when I started feeling contraction on Sunday morning, I was quite surprised. But God's ways are not our ways, and His timing is not ours. He knew better. I actually ended up with a doctor I hadn't met before, but I liked her much better than my own. Not sure if my doc would be able to handle my baby.

Our little one - Matthew Peter - was born at 2:16pm, just 3 hours after we'd arrived at the hospital. He was 10 lb 2 oz, and 22 inches long. We've beaten our own record! Our first born, Bogdan, was 9 lb 4 oz, and our daughter, Daryna, was 9 lb 15 oz. 

What a wonderful child God has given us! He is so precious! God is so good to us!

Bogdan and Daryna were super excited. I am grateful to the Father of lights for all the good and perfect gifts He's given us (James 1:17). All our children's names bear the same meaning - Bogdan literally means "God-given", Daryna is derived from the word "dar" which is "gift", and Matthew means "a gift of Yahweh". It is so true of all of them! We praise you, God, for three amazing gifts You've entrusted us with!..

  


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your family!! Matthew is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! Blessings to you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've awarded you with a blog award. Come on over and see...Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete