Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just Photos

Two posts ago I set out to share our love story. The last part is the most exciting, at least for me :). However, for the lack of time and energy on my part, I'm afraid my readers would have to wait a little longer for the grand finale :):). Instead, today I just want to share a couple of fresh pictures from our life journey. Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I guess you're about to read one of my longest posts now ;)

Ladies are having a conversation...
 
This must have been the bravest bird in town!
Bogdan is being really generous :)
Sweetness
Under the Thinking Tree
Only 3 weeks till the due date!
A warm January evening in the park
(now, this part of California I like :)) 
Where are we gonna put the third one?! :)

Off to bed! :) Have a blessed week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment