Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Spread the Gospel with the Cookies!

I am following a blog of my very creative woman who constantly comes up with some great ideas. Her latest post grabbed my attention as it describes how she's planning to share the message of the Gospel through homemade cookies. I wanted to share it with you, my friends, too.

Please follow the link to read her post:
http://sowing3seeds.blogspot.com/2010/12/homemade-holiday-2010.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment! :) Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete