Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coughing saga continues...

Despite our best efforts, the kids continue to cough. It gets worse at night. My heart breaks to hear a duet of coughing kids, as if they were in some sort of coughing competition.

I worry about my son more than my daughter. He has asthma, so every time he breaks into a coughing mode, I pray it doesn't lead to another asthma attack like the one he had last winter.

I was recommended two more cough syrups that have proven effective for my friends: Sinupret for kids and Children's Chestal Honey. Will make a quick trip to a store tomorrow to pick those up...

I miss hot summer days when cough was the least of my worries...

1 comment:

  1. A friend recommended I try to warm up the lung area with coarse rock salt, heated in the frying pan and put in a sock and then applied to the chest. Another home remedy I will enlist in our fight against the cough...

    ReplyDelete