Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Borrowed Treasure...

Blogging can be very rewarding! One of the benefits is actually getting to meet other bloggers and sharing in their wealth of knowledge and experience.

Here is a video I came across on Natasha's blog. I think it is such a great idea to implement in any church:


It made me think of what MY sign would say.

What would YOUR sign say?..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up!
    I have to say that the cardboard testimony was a great experience...very moving, thought provoking, & such an awesome way to praise God for the works he has done.

    ReplyDelete