Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The ones who alter my life...

They seem to follow me wherever I go. They create nervous breakdowns, lots of noise and plenty of mess. They alter my plans and often literally cause detours. They can be very difficult and demanding. They cost me many hours of sleep and my husband quite a few dollars.

Without them my life is boring, meaningless and sad. They are the source of constant joy, amusement and surprise. They unknowingly educate, train and strengthen my heart. They teach me about life and love daily. They carry the reflection of God the Creator, God the Father in their little hearts. They are my kids who make my life full and complete...

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." - James 1:17
"A cheerful heart is good medicine..."  - Proverbs 17:22
"Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."  - Psalm 139:14
Enjoying the sunny weather at the pool...
One of a kind =)
Grandma's little helper
Morning hair =))

2 comments:

  1. They are great and wonderful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nataliya! You are great and wonderful for checking my blog and caring enough to leave your comments! Hugs and kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete