Greeting



Hello and welcome to the blog of one crazy mom!

Here I want to share about my life, my struggles and successes, the brighter pieces of my life's mosaics and the darker ones, too. They all are a part of the masterpiece God is working on, it just takes time to see a bigger picture.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life CAN be beautiful :)

I used to think I was an optimist. Boy, was I wrong! As a matter of fact, I am one of the worst pessimists I know :)

But life IS beautiful. When my husband leaves on a business trip and then comes back, my heart is singing and dancing. When my kids insist I am the best mom of all, my doubtful mind gives way to my grateful heart. When the result of my cooking gets eaten in less than a day, I feel a winner again. Thank you, God, for those moments when we can lift above our struggles and doubts!

I've called my blog The Mosaics of Life for a reason. Life consists of pieces, big and small, beautiful and ugly, bright and dark, the ones we enjoy and the ones we try to forget. But all these pieces make up the wonderful mosaics of our life under the skillful fingers of the Master. The final piece is unique, amazing, breath-taking, one-of-a-kind masterpiece. It just takes some time to see how all those pieces fit all together.

In my blog I want to write more about the "pieces" of my life - the ones I wished never happened, as well as the ones I wish were more abundant. I also intend to write about the discoveries I make day by day.

So welcome to peek into my life, as I'm sure many of you will relate to things I've gone and am going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment